Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finals week....here I come!

So, finals week is still two weeks away, but here's the official "to-do" list...

this week: 3 tests, Saturday lab, and a power point presentation
next week: 2 tests and a paper

the next week: 2 finals

Should be fun right? oh yeah...and fit in there somewhere MOVING! Our house should be done in the next couple of weeks! We are getting pretty excited! Jake keeps telling us that he want to "go home"...we're assuming that means to his new house. Hopefully that transition will go smoothly for him! He's going to miss his Papa and Gwama! Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks...the first one I just couldn't resist, he's too cute!!



Jakey got his first bee sting last week...we couldn't help but document! In Jake's words: "Buggie Owie!!!"

6 comments:

Alicia L. said...

Hi Leslie,

It's so good to hear from you! Your little guy is such a cutie. Good luck with finals these next couple weeks. Aren't those so stressful!
I bet you're so excited about your new house. You'll have to post some pictures when you get moved in.
Alicia

Chambers Family said...

He is super cute! Good luck through finals! Cant wait to see your house. HOORAY for summer BBQ's.

Krista said...

Hey Leslie-nice to see you are actually posting often nowadays! I love little kids cute little bums! He is so cute and BIG! He's growing up fast. I am excited for you to move into your house. Good luck with the next two weeks. You forgot one other item of business for the next couple weeks-hanging out with me!!!! That should be a fun task not a "to do", right? RIGHT!

Kyle said...

Put some shorts on that kid! His butt is so white that everywhere I look I see a little blur!

Jan said...

I was so excited to find your blog! And Jake is really adorable. Congratulations on the house and I hope finals went well. Judson and I have a blog but we haven't posted anything yet...so stay tuned. Anyway, good to "see" you!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Leslie~ Hey it's Amy Godfrey. So I ran into your blog and thought I'd say hi. For some reason your blog brought back memories of our golf tourney's together. Those where some great times :)Your little boy is adorable!!