Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happenings

Life has been pretty crazy at our house the last few months. These two (three) boys are keeping me on my toes!! Summer seems to have went by way too fast, and I can't believe it's October already.

Jake is our constant entertainment-we are always laughing at the funny things he says and does, and he is growing up so fast! He is so sweet and reminds us several times a day that he loves us - he has great timing too, like when he's getting yelled at for doing something naughty! How can you get mad at that??


This would be one of those times....How do I dress Mason, when Jake already has on his clothes?


Mason is getting so big! I can't believe how fast he grows! I just want to freeze him right now because I love this stage, he's so sweet....and he can't move yet! :) He squeels and laughs, and loves to talk to all his toys. He's definitely a mama's boy too....Shane and him don't exactly get along when I'm at work. It's good for them, right? Good for Mason's lungs, and good for dad's patience!

Mason recently got his first haircut. He went from this old man's hairdo:
To this cute little bald baby!! I wasn't really thrilled at first, a few tears were shed! But it growing on me, he's adorable with or without hair!





Love these crazy little boys!!!







10 comments:

Kraus said...

Oh you let Shane have his way....whats up with that?! It looks so cute!

Shauna said...

Mason is adorable! Glad you updated! I love the stage Ethan is in too... it's fun when they just smile and hold still all the time, why can't 2 and 3 yr. olds do that?

Danica said...

Mason is getting so big. They both are so adorable.

The Suttons said...

Mason has turned into a little chubster! Jake is getting big too! You have some cute boys! Sorry you guys couldn't come to our house a few weeks ago-guess we'll have to invite ya over again.

Julie N. said...

Yeah for updates! Your boys are so cute! And Mason is already getting so big, how does that happen? I can't believe how much hair he had. Have fun with them!

Jan said...

You have adorable boys Leslie! I can't believe I've only met Jake once.

Aunt Jo said...

You look like one busy mom, Lester! One of these days I will just surprise you and have to come see those little guys. Are you still in school, working, or what? Jake sure looks a lot like you and Mason so far looks a lot like Shane! Hope all is well..Aunt JoAnn

Chambers Family said...

This is the first I have seen Mason. He is so cute and Jake is so big and handsome.... what happened to our little toddlers?!?!
Hope you guys are doing well!

Danica said...

Leslie, seen your post on facebook abou the JK jewelry and I am interested in getting some. Do you know who I can get ahold of? Thanks.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Thanks for coming over for brunch today. We had a great time, and I love getting to know you better. We have to try and do it more often. Thanks to Shane also for watching the kiddos. We'll have to go to some shopping next time. So glad you're right up the road.