Tuesday, May 1, 2007

One down, many to go...

Nothin like jumping on the bandwagon! I enjoy reading everybody else's blogs and pages, that I thought I better start my own! I need to get some pictures out to everyone, and thought this would be an easy way! Anyways....Life is good right now. Shane is at POST training for his new job at the Pocatello Police Department, so I'm a single parent right now (at least during the week)! It hasn't been too bad, but I definitely wouldn't want to do this full time! I like having someone else for Jakey to scream at occassionaly! Jake is getting sooo big, he's walking like a maniac, and finds everything that I don't want him to find! He is absolutely fascinated with the toilet and that it actually flushes...can't tell you how many times i've had to wash his hands after he's stuck them in the water! I guess it's a good thing they're clean, right? He's still obsessed with puppies, and thinks that he sees them everywhere we go. I think he dreams about them and balls because that's the first thing he says when he wakes up.." Puppy Puppy Puppy Ball??" He's adorable.

2 comments:

Chambers Family said...

I love that Jaker,.... I need to see him now that he is walking! Post some pictures lady!

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.