Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pool Time!!

It was finally warm today! YAY!! I wanted to get a little sun today, so Jake and I decided it would be a nice day for the pool! Jake only lasted about 20 minutes, and probably had more fun drinking the pool water, than actually playing in it, but none the less, we had a blast! I couldn't resist taking a few pictures (okay, a lot) because he's so dang cute in his swim suit!!

I loved this picture...






told ya....

Check out those abs!!!



CUTE CUTE BABY!!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

I sure hope he hadn't peed in that water BEFORE he drank it! Yuck!

Leslie said...

kyle: just you wait....

Kyle said...

Ster, you really have done a stellar job of maintaining this blog. "blog" by definition means: updated frequently. Maybe you should change your posting name to "anniversary" or "decade"?

Leslie said...

right..coming from the person that hadn't updated his webpage for 6 months....like you have room to talk...